6 Castlebridge, Maynooth, Co Kildare
6 Castlebridge, Maynooth, Co Kildare
Leinster Property are delighted to present this rare opportunity to acquire a 4-bed detached bungalow within a town environment.
The property is presented in turn-key condition having been extended and maintained by the current owners to a high standard. The property comes with some added features including air conditioning, inset stove and additional 4th bedroom with spacious fully tiled ensuite which includes a free-standing deep plunge bath and walk in double shower.
6 Castlebridge offers a marvellous opportunity for someone looking to purchase an easily maintained property in a small quiet neighbourhood, with Maynooth university town and all that it has to offer including wonderful cafes, restaurants and pubs close by. The property offers a warm and welcoming feel and must be viewed (virtually for now) to be fully appreciated.
The accommodation in brief consists of spacious entrance hall with porcelain tiles, large living room with bay window and inset stove, tiled floor and double doors leading to kitchen/dining room. The kitchen / dining room comes complete with a fully fitted shaker style units, 5 ring gas hob and tiled splash and floor which again features porcelain tiles, from the kitchen there is a door linking up with rear garden and side entrance.
The inner hall provides storage and access to 4 spacious bedrooms, along with main bathroom. The property has front and rear gardens and off-street parking currently for up to 2 cars, with ample space to provide for further off-street parking if needed.
The property has two side entrances leading to rear garden which is not overlooked and comes with a wonderful west facing patio area ideal for family and guest entertainment.
Entrance Hall 4.6m x 1.6m porcelain tiled floor, alarm panel, cloakroom, LG air con unit fitted with remote control, Stira staircase provides access to spacious attic storage
Living room – 4.2m x 5.2m Spacious living room featuring inset wood burning stove, two bay window with views of front garden, porcelain tiled flooring, TV point, Dado rail, with additional double doors to kitchen/dining
Kitchen / dining room – 4.5m x 3.8m comes with modern fitted kitchen, breakfast bar, 5 ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan, porcelain tiled flooring and mosaic splashback, sky light providing additional natural light, integrated dishwasher, hob and plumbed for washing machine, door leading to rear garden
Inner hall 7.4 x 1.2m Hot press shelved storage, porcelain tiles fitted
Bedroom 1 – 3.3m x 2.8m Porcelain tiled floor, fitted blind
Bedroom 2 – 3.8m x 3.0m Porcelain tiled floor, fitted blind
Ensuite bathroom comes fully tiled, includes Triton T90 instant hot water shower, heated towel rail, vanity shelf
Bedroom 3 – 3.0m x 3.1m Porcelain tiled floor, recessed lights, fitted blind
Main bathroom – 2.4m x 1.8m Features jacuzzi style bath, fully tiled throughout, T90 instant hot water shower unit
Master bedroom situated to the rear of property – 4.0m x 3.8m features full wall on one side with mirrored slide robe storage, porcelain tiled flooring, recessed lighting, TV point, French doors to rear private garden and patio
Ensuite bathroom – 3.7m x 3.0m Large spacious bathroom with a spa like feel featuring deep plunge free standing bath, fully tiled throughout with high quality tiles, as well as high quality sanitary ware, walk in shower with T90 instant hot water unit fitted, LG air con unit offers additional control of hot and cold air temperature needs
Features and additional details:
• Prime location less than 5 mins walk from train station
• Alarm fitted and CCTV system installed
• Aircon system provides additional control of temperature throughout
• Porcelain tiled flooring throughout the property
• Property built in 1994
• Internal area circa 140sq.m (1500sq,ft)
• Current owners since 1999
• Oil heating replaced with natural gas in 2004
• Property extended in 2012
• Pump for shower installed 2012
• LG Air con units installed in 2013, giving immediate hot or cold air.
• New kitchen installed in 2015 with new gas hob, electric oven, integrated dishwasher.
• Spacious attics divided due to extension, both attics fully insulated
• Walls at front of house and extension walls pumped
• Protective heat resistant cones in attic for downlighters in ceilings,
• New vent installed in facia boards
• Stanley stove installed in 2015
• Rear stoned patio garden big enough to cater for a 3m x 3m Gazebo with existing awning providing marvellous shade also
• Rear garden not overlooked and overs a private easily maintained space with bedding and shrubs planted throughout
• Barna shed and additional steel shed provide plenty of storage for gardening and outdoor equipment
• Quiet cul de sac location in a small exclusive estate
• Stira stairs fitted providing access to spacious insulated attic, comes with part flooring and lighting fitted
• Long driveway with plenty of parking with low maintenance garden
• Two side entrances
• Outside water tap and gardens sink
• Impressive ensuite with high quality tiling throughout, deep plunge bath and walk in shower with instant hot water shower, and high quality sanitary ware
• French doors off master bedroom to rear patio and garden
Included in sale:
Blinds, light fittings, integrated kitchen appliances, LG air con units and CCTV camera system
Please register your interest today to avoid missing out on this wonderful property. Call or email our Sales Department on 01 6284261 or email email@example.com
- Immaculate Presentation
- 4 Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom
- Close to Town Centre
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Flexible Accommodation
- Double glazed window
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.